- All individual abstracts and panel proposals must be submitted online by midnight EST on November 20, 2016.
- Conference registration must be completed by midnight EST on March 3, 2017. Registration after this date will include a $25 late fee.
- Conference registration fee is non-refundable.
- Participants are expected to attend all three days of the conference. No accommodations can be made for presentation dates and times.
- Participants may only present at one session, with the additional possibility of participating in one round-table discussion, during the duration of the conference.
- No papers may be read in absentia.
To submit an individual abstract or panel proposal, click here.